portfolio – Erik Paulus
One of the above a bit more than the other.
Currently working for
Borg designation: Product Lead.
Brands I work for
A select few.
Skills & Tools
With handy, totally not arbitrary ratings.
Adobe Figma: 6,35 / 8,50
Design: Dribble / 100
Wireframing / Scribbling: Green / 10
Drawing symbols on a whiteboard: Amazing
Copywriting: Bacon Ipsum
Mandatory: A11Y & WCAG
Scrum: In my own special way
CX/UX/UI: Crafted to perfection /s
Leading a team: 🦆🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥
Making unordered lists: •‣⁃∙◦
Best captain: Benjamin Sisko
Teamwork: Simply excellent
Ability to say no: Yes
Get in contact!
Smash the button below
Button might not work sometimes…
Incredibly helpful tips
A short list.
· ISO makes your life easier.
· Adding whitespace characters in your filenames will make (most) front-enders very happy.
· We lost the war with the French for having to settle for ‘UTC‘
· The CLDR is synonymous with TLDR
· You ask if you can ask two questions so you can ask one question.
· You should always indiscriminately delete all layers that aren’t properly named_copy(2).
· Create. Fail. Recreate. Fail some more. Learn and improve. Rinse and repeat.
End of the line.